ICKSP Pilgrimage to Lourdes in the presence of Cardinal Burke.
|Visit Ignatius Press for the best in Catholic Reading!|
7th April 2016 - IMPORTANT NOTICE:
The Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest Shrine Church, Wallasey, is organising a Pilgrimage to Lourdes in the presence of His Eminence Raymond Cardinal Leo Burke.
The pilgrimage (with 4 nights in Lourdes) will take place from 22nd April to 26th April 2016 and will cost £450
The planned itinery is:
- Friday 22th April
7am: Coach from New Brighton (CH45 9LT) to Heathrow Airport. (Prearranged pickup from motorway services, M6 Toll or M40, may be possible)
1.55pm: Flight to Toulouse (BRITISH AIRWAYS) + coach to Lourdes
- Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th April
Pilgrimage with the ICKSP.
- Tuesday 26th April
12noon: Coach to Toulouse Airport
5.40pm: Return flight to London Heathrow + coach to New Brighton
|Please mention this website "jlpressagency" when making contact with Canon Montjean. (NOTE: We do not profit in any way from this.)|
The costs breakdown is:
- British Airways: Flights £200 (£30 deposit before 29th January)
- Return Coach-Airport transfers in UK and France £100
- Hotel full board for 4 nights (including breakfast, lunch and dinner): £150
- Single room supplement: £70
- These costs do not include travel Insurance.
- A copy of a valid Passport must be provided with your deposit.
- Pre-Booking: £30 Deposit before 29th January
- First Payment: £200 by 19th February
- Final Balance: £220 (+single supplement) by 14th March
||Click left. A good set of tyres should help you arrive at the Dome of Home safely|
Please use the interactive maps below to help you find the Church. Aim for Atherton St. Do NOT enter Dome of Home into Google Maps as this will send you to the other side of the River Mersey, deep into Liverpool..