Synod of Bishops General Secretariat Consultors Appointed
On 14th March, 2015, the Holy Father appointed the following Consultors of the General Secretariat of the Synod of Bishops:
- Msgr. Lluis Clavell, ordinary member of the Pontifical Academy of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Giuseppe Bonfrate, lecturer in the Faculty of Theology of the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome.
- Maurizio Gronchi, ordinary professor of dogmatic theology at the Pontifical Urbanian University, Rome.
- Michele Giulio Masciarelli, lecturer in dogmatic theology at the Marianum Faculty, Rome, and fundamental theology at the Theological Institue of Abruzzo and Molise, Chieti.
- Peter Paul Saldanha, lecturer in ecclesiology at the Pontifical Urbanian University, Rome.
- Dario Vitali, lecturer in ecclesiology at the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome.
- Aimable Musoni, S.D.B., lecturer in systematic theology, ecclesiology and ecumenism at the Pontifical Salesian University.
- Fr. François Xavier Dumortier, S.J., Magnificent Rector of the Pontifical Gregorian University, Rome.
- Fr. Georges Ruyssen, S.J., lecturer in canon law at the Pontifical Oriental Institute, Rome.
- Fr. Sabatino Majorano, C.SS.R., lecturer in systematic moral theology at the Alphonsianum Academy, Rome
- Fr. Manuel Jesus Arroba Conde, C.M.F., dean of the Institutum Utriusque Iuris at the Pontifical Lateran University, Rome.
- Fr. Jose Granados, D.C.J.M., vice president of the John Paul II Pontifical Institute for Marriage and Family Studies, lecturer at the Pontifical Gregorian Institute.